DATES & DETAILS COMING SOON
Our one-off introductory workshops have been created for people who want to uncomplicate their relationship with food and their body. These workshops are designed to help you learn about the Health At Every Size movement and how to eat intuitively. They’re based on the principles of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, which is an evidence-based treatment model used widely to help people improve their mental health and wellbeing. This workshop will include discussions and activities to help implement these practices in your day-to-day life.
These workshops are perfect if you:
Struggle with your relationship to food and your body (know that you’re in the majority!)
Want to feel more confident in your body
Are unsure of what to eat
During the session, we will help you to:
- Really love eating - without guilt or confusion
- Reconnect with your hunger and fullness cues
- Trust yourself with your decisions around food
- End the cycle of restriction, overeating and guilt
- Understand size diversity, body respect and acceptance
- Make food just not that big a deal - because you have so many more important things to do with your life!